My Spring Bucket List
I am so excited to be kicking off the blog with my spring bucket list. I was inspired to create a seasonal bucket list by one of my favorite YouTubers, Bits of Paradis, who is all about finding the magic in everyday life. I love this philosophy and strive to give my children an extraordinary ordinary life, everyday. When making a seasonal bucket list, the goal is to come up with activities that you want to experience in that particular season, big or small (or maybe a combination of the two). Now that spring is here to stay (I felt like it took forever for spring to finally stick this year, anyone else?), I can’t wait to start checking these activities off my list. They are as follows:
1. Travel somewhere I’ve never been before.
2. Take my boys boating.
3. Explore 3 new parks and nature trails in my town.
4. Celebrate Mother’s Day at the Happiest Place on Earth.
5. Take a family trip to the beach.
6. Complete a landscaping project in my front yard.
7. Complete at least one project in my house (I’m living the fixer upper life – more on that later!)
8. Bake a seasonal treat with my oldest little man.
9. Go on a creative date with my husband.
10. Teach my son how to hopscotch.
11. Become more disciplined in my practice of prayer.
I would love to hear what you’re looking forward to doing this spring. Have you ever made a seasonal bucket list before?
My Bucket List Inspiration: Bits of Paradis